Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Justice In Bangalore

Hi,

On 27th August 2014 we were travelling to Brand Factory, Hosur Road, Bangalore.
Post Gharebavi palya signal, suddenly a cow has jumped from either side, the biker in front of my car has applied brake and has fallen down.
Even I applied brake suddenly, but couldn’t control and has hit biker back head light as below
My car bumper has been broken, coolant oil box has come out.
We came out of the car, biker started hitting rigorously me, my father and my brother in law along with me.
Finally we asked for loss amount, he demanded Rs.9000 just for the broken back head light.

We called up police control room and one of the traffic police took us to Madiwala Traffic police station.
There police i.e. writer Rudresh,Rajanna were repeatedly asking in kannada “Estu kudiyak ready iddira?”
Mr Rajanna was misguiding that
I would be arrested if the case has been filed, it costs Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000 for the same..
After so many negotiations I had paid an amount of Rs.4500 just for broken back head light to biker in front of police.
I asked about taking an action on him for assaulting us, I have been informed to file a complaint under law and order.

Luckily one boy has come forward to drive my car as I was in very sensible situation.
This guy is in my friends list of my Facebook account.
Due to coolant oil box damage, the guy poured water frequently in between on the way and finally hand overed my car at Yeshwantpur Service station.


I posted this incident in our bulletin board, some of my colleagues told me to ignore this.
Some of my colleagues warned me no to go police station at all.
So of my colleagues laughed when I told them that I was planning to file a complaint at police station.
But of none of colleagues/well-wishers encouraged me to file a complaint at police station.

But even I felt as injustice and had filed a complaint, got NCR for the same as below.
I got the letter through post as below.
Based on this I reached Madiwala Police station,Bangalore.
There Mr Rajanna has just given shake hand and conveyed as
“Your statement has been recorded”
There were no updates at all post this.

Finally reached Mr Reddy, Police Commissioner of Bangalore through email as below.
He has just forwarded the email petition to the DCP south zone as below.
Finally there isn’t any action for the physical assault.

For this I got in touch with so many lawyers through just dial.

One of the lady lawyer says that as there is no medial report, we will definitely loose the case.
But she is going to try for winning the case. For that she just needs Rs.500 for every court session plus Rs.25000 as fee explicitly.

Now I understood of why I had been warned by my colleagues for not reaching police for injustice.

Finally I came to conclusion that, today if any common man suffers anything on the road.
Nobody is going to help in this, sincerely regret for visiting the police station regarding the same.
It is very clear that anonymously, if any common man reaches police station for any problem they will not serve.
Here I don’t want to point out entire department due to some police mistakes.
But decided not to reach police cops for anything as it waste of time and energy.

Because
If any police doesn’t do his duty, nobody is able to take action for being irresponsible.
End of the day any common man has to suffer if he doesn’t get proper response from the police
This is the biggest problem in the law and order system of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment